Wednesday 22 February 2017

New team member joins Ascot Grange

Jo Barnard joins Ascot Grange as HR Manager, Jo shares with us her experience;


I have worked in HR for 9 years across different sectors and have gained some invaluable experience during this time. After leaving College I started to work as a temporary HR/Payroll Administrator for DHL on the B&Q contract, initially only for 12 weeks. My contract was extended by a further 3 years where I worked on many different sites where needed leading me to being asked to manage the recruitment and selection proces for a new B&Q Distribution centre they opened in Swindon. I then went on to work for TJX Europe (commonly known as TK Maxx and Homesense stores) where I managed all ER queries with my team, for all UK and Ireland stores. During my time there, I gained my CIPD qualification. More recently I worked for a Technology Company – Acal Technology Solutions LTD.

I have joined Signature Ascot Grange at a really exciting time and I am looking forward to seeing the Community, residents and Employees grow. My first few months will be focusing on recruiting all staff members who will help to make the home a success and are true examples of the Signature model.
 
If you would like to be part of our team call Jo today on 01344 291056 or email hr.ascot@signaturesl.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment